Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Blog

I'm in the process of signing up for the foriegn exchange but the paperwork won't be signed until my Mom is out of the hospital. Luckily the lady in charge of the program is giving me until Friday which should be good time. Its not mainly about getting the forms signed but first I have to get my parents to agree to do this. This might not be too easy but I'll remain optimistic.
5 weeks...That will be so much fun, I truly can't wait.
Writing mainly to myself right now
-Scoots

1 comment:

  1. Scooter! I never realized you name was Colin!..? Thanks so much for following me. I get really excited with new followers.. I really hope you get to do this exchange program; it would be such a fantastic experience for you! Hope your mom is doing well, and hope you are, too!

    Anh.

    ReplyDelete